Did you know that ColdFusion 10 has been released? Did you know that it has some great new features and that it is the server solution that is the most compliant with HTML today? Did you know that the recordings from the developer week are now freely available online?
Below you can find the links to all of these recordings. Just click on the session titles to watch them and get up to speed on the latest and greatest:
- RESTful WebServices made easy in ColdFusion 10 by Chandan Kumar
- Hidden gems in ColdFusion 10 by Charlie Arehart
- Improve your apps through unit testing by Jamie Krug
- ColdFusion Builder: The professional IDE to boost your productivity by Ramchandra Kulkarni
- What’s new and different about ColdFusion 10 on Tomcat by Charlie Arehart
- Get productive using the language enhancements in ColdFusion 10 by Matt Gifford
- User experience upgrade through HTML5 charts and videos by Dave Ferguson
- Adobe ColdFusion: The most popular server side platform for PDFs by Tim Cunningham
- Revamped scheduled tasks in ColdFusion 10 by Jeff Coughlin
If you’re completely new to ColdFusion you might want to check out the following recordings as well.
- Getting started with web application development using ColdFusion by Elishia Dvorak
- Power your ColdFusion 10 apps with HTML5 WebSockets by Ray Camden
- Building applications using ColdFusion 10 and ORM by John Whish
- Using ColdFusion frameworks for application development by Scott Stroz
- Secure your apps using ColdFusion 10 by Pete Freitag
- Make your site searchable with ColdFusion 10 and Solr by Scott Stroz
- Speed your websites using caching in ColdFusion 10 by Rob Brooks Bilson
If you’ve gotten interested in ColdFusion, but don’t know how to get started, Silver Lining can help you get the proper training, workshop and coaching to get you started on your project. Just contact us and we’ll work something out.